Murreys house in the sticks
Blog Archive
►
2009
(3)
►
January
(3)
▼
2008
(30)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(10)
▼
August
(7)
Jessie's First Day of School
Concrete walls
Helpful Hands
We've been making progress
Day 25 in the apartment and NO hole!
Our Lot
It took me 3 years, but I finally talked him into it!
About Me
Shonna
I stay at home with my 4 & 6 year old girls. We are currently living in an apartment while we build our house in Port Byron, IL
View my complete profile
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Jessie's First Day of School
While this is not really part of building the house, I did take a picture in front of what will be the house on Jessie's first day of school. She is making friends, and really likes it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment