Tuesday, August 26, 2008

We've been making progress




The house is coming along really fast! The first week they got the hole dug, the footers poured the next day, and they came on Saturday to start putting up the basement forms.


The garage looked a little small, and I was worried. Then the next week they poured the basement walls. I think it will be big enough. However Jeff and I discovered last night, that we only have about an inch on each side when I will be pulling in, plenty of room deep, but not that much wide :( We have only pulled it in a 2 car garage, not a single car. Below are photos from the past weeks.

1 comment:

The St. Martin's said...

Thank you for finally updating! Those of us in China are very anxious to see the progress of your soon to be beautiful house!! It gives me the opportunity to daydream about 3 years from now when we can buy a house again!! I'm so excited for you!!
Love, Kim