Here are two pictures of the master vanity. I want to get a big circular clock that will go between the two mirrors. Below is just a closer look at the vanities.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Now for the bedrooms
Below are pictures of the bedrooms. As you can see not a lot of decorating.
This is Jenna's room. It's a dusty rose, with grey and black poodles and plaid. I'm not sure how I'm going to do her curtains yet, so there not up. I do have a few pictures up now, and above her bed I am getting the Upper Case Living letters of her initials. Then her room should be done.
This is part of the master. It's kind of a dark pic. so sorry. As you can see I do have some pictures up. Across from the bed is the entertainment cntr. with our tv. I would like to get a chair for a sitting area too, but that is far down the list.

Here are two pictures of the master vanity. I want to get a big circular clock that will go between the two mirrors. Below is just a closer look at the vanities.
Here are two pictures of the master vanity. I want to get a big circular clock that will go between the two mirrors. Below is just a closer look at the vanities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment