Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Too much Playtime

What mom doesn't want her children to take a nap everyday? I am a firm believer of naps. However with everything going on right now, Jenna's naps have been very sporadic and sometimes she only gets to cat nap. The other day she did not get a nap at all. When Jessie got home from school, we did homework, breathing treatment, and I started dinner. It's all the usual stuff. Jeff was going to be home late, so I went ahead and told the girls to come and eat. Jessie came right away, (the meds she is on right now REALLY gives her an appetite) and Jenna of course didn't come, didn't come, so I went in to check on her...... this is what I found:

She was out! I took a few pictures, and then let her sleep. She woke up about 45 minutes later. When I told her she had fallen a sleep she didn't believe me (because I would lie about that you know) so I had to show her the pictures. She thought it was pretty funny!

I decided that everyone would want to see how the family room turned out : ) I was very worried about how dark the carpet was, because I saw it at night for the first time, but then the next day with all the natural light I decided it's ok.


I wanted to show off my print that inspired my "rust" wall in the 1/2 bath, but the picture didn't turn out very well. So sorry, but I already had down loaded the picture and wasn't taking it off :)
Friday we are getting our dining room furniture, outside frig, and the girls art table from some friends house that have been storing it for us. Saturday we have a couple of friends coming over and two young pups that work for Jeff coming over to help. I am hoping to get our beds, family room furniture and kitchen table moved so we can stay at the new house Saturday night. Then Sunday we will move the rest of the big stuff. I'm hoping by the end of the weekend everything will be moved and Sunday night we can put up our Christmas tree.
The girls keep asking me when we get to put it up, but I think what they really want to know is when are there presents going to be under it!



1 comment:

The St. Martin's said...

Your living room looks so inviting!! How I would love to lay on that carpet (I don't think it looks too dark at all)!! I love the color in the bathroom - I have always wanted to paint a room that color - now I'll get to enjoy your bathroom every time I visit! Good luck this weekend - I hope all goes as planned and you get to sleep in your new house!! I am so happy for you - I know you have wanted this for a long time!! I miss you and please let poor Jenna take a nap sometime soon!! Love, Kim