Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Play Room

When we moved into the house, anything that said playroom, toy or came remotely close got put in the playroom. The girls got into everything ( I know that is hard to believe) And below you can see what I mean. It took me almost a week to clean it. It didn't help that everytime I would get some progress made, I would be exhausted, so the next day I would start on it again.... and two little play fairies had been in there and messed it up again. Needless you say you can see the before and after pics!





At least now they have a room with all there toys, and if it doesn't get cleaned up I can shut the door.



1 comment:

The St. Martin's said...

Love the house!! The cabinets are beautiful - they did a wonderful job!! The great room looks so cozy - enjoy!! I cannot wait to see it in person! Also, don't put too much furniture in the guest room because when I come, I bring a lot of stuff!!! So wonderful to chat this morning (your night)! I don't know what I would do if I couldn't talk to you on the phone! Miss you!!!