Thursday, October 23, 2008
Lots of fun happening here
My parents neighbor rescued a baby squirel. It still had it's eyes closed when they got it. We took the girls over last weekend for them to see it. It liked being up on Jessie's head. She was very cute and sweet, and the squirel was fun too!
Here is Jenna holding it, she was worried it was gong to get away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hello my dear!! The girls are hilarious with that squirrel!! The pictures even made my grumpy little Eens giggle!! So what do your parents do with it when it gets bigger? Is it a permanent house guest?
The house looks great - I can't wait to see it with paint on the walls and the flooring in! I'm so jealous of such a huge playroom!
I love chatting on the phone with you! We're off to Beijing today for a little weekend getaway - last minute friend from grad school is flying in! Should be fun! Miss you! Love, Kim
Post a Comment