Thursday, October 23, 2008

Some New House Pics.

This is the girls play room. I took this before they finished sanding. They now hav the ceiling sprayed w/ texture, the walls are sanded and today they should be putting on the primer. Jeff and I will put the flooring in this weekend and next week. Then we can cut the base and casing and put it up. This is a picture of the family room looking from the kitchen. The whole in the wall is where the fireplace goes. It is in now.

This is the kitchen looking from the fam. room. The door on the left is the door to the mudroom and out to the garage and the other door is for the pantry. You can kind of see the cut out for where the butlers pantry will be into the dining room there on the left.


This is the foyer, just giving you a look at what Jeff and I get to paint. Fun times ahead.



The siding is finally done. They have to add the lights, and another down spout but for the most part it is finished.
Jeff and I will be putting in Sod in the next couple of weeks. We just have to wait until they finish getting the yard graded. Again, great work out and drinking opportunities for anyone who wants to help! :)




No comments: