Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tile, Tile and more Tile

Below is a picture of the tile in the guest bath. The upstairs tile and the down stairs tile are in the same family, but the upstairs is actually darker.


I don't know if you can tell the difference or not, but it really is darker above. These are pics. taken of the kitchen. Jeff and I painted the other night. Now we really can paint, but we only painted where the cabinets are going to NOT be. So as you can see there is some white areas, I wasn't very good at following directions, and painted a lot of the areas, that probably didn't need to be painted. Then when Jeff was done cutting in, and I was done doing the roller, we put everything away. That is when he discovered that I obviously was not paying attention, and forgot to paint around the windows. So above you can see the two big white spots on each side of the window... that was supposed to be painted. Oh well. It will need a 2nd possibly 3rd coat, I will get it then. :) I'm sure it's Jeff's fault, I'm just not sure how yet.






1 comment:

The St. Martin's said...

How fun to see some of the finishing details being done!! I like the color in the kitchen - it is darker than what I pictured, but I bet it will look really good once the cabinets are in place. It also looks great against the tile!! What accent colors are you going to use in the kitchen? Just curious as I didn't have much choice for accent colors in the kitchen! It's not real easy to work with light green counter tops!!

Danny's parents are here! Call me anytime!!!

Miss you!