Monday, October 13, 2008

I know it's been a while

I know it's been a while but it seems like I havn't had a chance to down load pictures for a while.

Above is the front of the house. They just put the shutters on.




This is theback. You can see the ledger board on the back out the slider. We will put a deck on in the spring.

The girls play room is above the stall that faces the street. That is the garage that the excursion is going in. It is actually door cars deep, so we will have plenty of room to pull it in, but it's BARELY wide enough, so I will have to pull the mirrors in.

1 comment:

Mary Pat said...

I like the way you did the 3rd stall for the garage! I also like the colors you chose for your house and the bay window in the front! It looks just like you. :)
You're posts make me feel as if I drive by your house every couple of weeks. It's great!
MP