Well as you can see below, we finally have the OSB on. They have a few things left to do, but the framers should be done tomorrow. The roofers will put the "tar paper", that is what I call it, don't know or care if that is the real name, but it works for me, on Tuesday and shingle on Wednesday. The Windows and doors were delivered today. Our front door won't go in until the end. They use a "dunnage" door while they are working on the house, and then bring the real doors back at the end. You can see a hole in the roof, no this is not a sky light, it's just a hole to hand things up to the guys working on the roof. This will be filled in before the roof is finished.

I know all you ladies are going to be jealous of my rubbermaid contianer decorating in the back.... oh you just have to love apartment life. Both girls snuck in bed with me this morning while Jeff was getting ready for work. I will be soooo glad when we get in the house and make the rooms dark again.
1 comment:
You're getting pretty fancy on your blog!!! I love the background - it fits you perfectly! The house is sure coming along! I can't wait to see pictures in person! I'll call you when we are on US soil! Love, Kim
Post a Comment