Thursday, September 11, 2008

Dancing Fools

Jessie and Jenna would not leave Michael and Danielle alone. During the dollar dance they danced with both of them. My mom and dad danced with them also my mom though, did not take her glasses. Needless to say, she must have really wanted to dance with Michael because she gave him more than a dollar.


Jessie loved dancing with Danielle.
By the end of the night, poor Jenna was sooooo tired. But she REALLY wanted to do the chicken dance. She talked her daddy into carrying her out to do the chicken dance, don't they look like they are having a ball! :)


Jessie couldn't let her little sister have all the fun!
After the chicken dance a slow dance came on, and I thought finally I can dance with Jeff. Well Jenna still wanted to dance with him. So after one song she was out. I don't know who liked it better Jenna or Jeff ( secretly I think Jeff liked it better).

1 comment:

The St. Martin's said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I'm getting my Murrey fix and a house fix all in a couple of posts! I love the lights you picked out - what did you ever decide with the faucets, are they brushed? The girls look beautiful in their flower girl dresses! I actually think that is the same dress El is wearing at my brother's wedding! The only difference is that she has a pink bow (of course!!)! I'm glad you had so much fun at the wedding and I only wish I could be there to help you shop!!!! I can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!! Love, Kim