Thursday, September 11, 2008

Our Lights

Well as most of you know, I am the bargain shopper. So when I found out what are lighting allowance was, I started searching the internet. I found some lights that I liked and went to our builders lighting supplier. They didn't carry any of the lights that I found online, but had the lights below. So after we picked everything out we went over budget (the first time) but it was only $50, so I think I can handle it! :)
These lights will go in the 1/2 bath and above the girls vanities.
These lights will go in the master bath, and the guest bath.
This chandilier will go in the dining room
In the kitchen I have a large island, and will have 3 of these mini - pendant lights.

I found our mirrors the other day at Gordmans, and they are really cool. I am very excited and it was less than half of the allowance. Jeff has never been so happy that I love to shop, and that I am so darn cheap! :)

I have been shopping like a fool, and it has all paid off. We got a great deal on our faucets, and door knobs, once I figure out how to post those pics.

1 comment:

The_Gord_Man said...

Good work on saving your pennies! We love good shoppers :).

Next time you come in, bring this coupon with you:

http://139.146.147.79/_FileLibrary/FileImage/E-Coupon(printerfriendly).gif

Happy shopping and keep up with the good finds!