
Here is Jessie with all of her teeth. I really wanted to get a family picture before her teeth started coming out, I guess that won't happen.
Jeff pulling on her tooth. When it actually came out I didn't get a picture of it. But there was lots of screaming. Not from it hurting, but she was soooo excited to finally have lost a tooth.
Here she is with one less tooth. The tooth fairy brought her $2. She thinks she is pretty hot stuff.
Of course Jeff had to give them the lesson of brushing a flossing now that she will have "grown up" teeth.
Jenna wanted to show all her teeth as well. This picture just cracks me up.
All three just hanging out. Jessie was bummed because you can't see that her tooth is gone very well. :)
I will try and post some more pics of the house this week. They should have the roof on by Wednesday..... We will see.

2 comments:
Yeah Jessie!! Just think they will all come out super quick now! Shonna you better hurry up and get that family picture done! El only has two more teeth to lose - she looks too old! Thankfully she acts all of her 6 1/2 years and definitely not more mature!! I'll call you when we're in the states!!! Can't wait!! Love, Kim
She is so cute! You tell her that Maddison has only lost one tooth, too. Maddison always says that one of her teeth is loose, but it's been that way for almost a year now!
Post a Comment