Jeff and I went to Ohio for Jeff's nephews wedding. We left on Thursday and the first floor was done, and we were expecting to come home and see the second floor on. When I went out to the house on Tuesday I was really disappointed. They hadn't done anything. The framer had a crew member that didn't have a
license. So the owner let him use his truck to get to the work site. Well the guy got pulled over, and the truck got impounded. So needless to say, Tuesday no work got done. When I went out this morning, this is what I found.



The builder told the framer he had until Monday to get it ready for the roofer, he didn't care how he got it done, but it better be done. I guess he took him seriously, because as he said "they went balls out".
No comments:
Post a Comment