I was a bit concerned for a minute that Jessie was holding a real baby!! I was worried about it's posture and being so slumped over! I was very happy when I scrolled down I saw that it was just a baby doll!!!! Looks like you all had fun! Did Connor fly in for the birthday? The cabinets look great - are you happy with the way everything is turning out?? I miss you tons! We leave tomorrow for the beach! I'm looking forward to it! It's starting to get cold here!! Love ya!
1 comment:
I was a bit concerned for a minute that Jessie was holding a real baby!! I was worried about it's posture and being so slumped over! I was very happy when I scrolled down I saw that it was just a baby doll!!!! Looks like you all had fun! Did Connor fly in for the birthday? The cabinets look great - are you happy with the way everything is turning out?? I miss you tons! We leave tomorrow for the beach! I'm looking forward to it! It's starting to get cold here!! Love ya!
Post a Comment