Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Halloween Part 2
After we went trick or treating in the "old" neighborhood, we went to the "new" neighborhood. We had been invited to a kids costume party, but it was the same time as Bettendorf's trick or treating. Of course the girls wanted to do both. So we took them to the old neighborhood to trick or treat and then over to Port Byron to go to the party. We didn't realize that it was the night for Port Byron's trick or treating too. So the neighbors took all the kids at the party around the neighborhood on a hayrack and then back to there house for a party. As you will see below the girls had a great time. They both fell asleep on the way home.
Jenna asleep in her chair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
The girls look like they had a great time gracing both the "old" and "new" neighborhoods with their presence!! I'm sure you and Jeff were exhausted too!! El and Eens loved talking to Jenna and Jessie yesterday - that was all I heard about all day! I'm not sure how productive the conversations were, all I heard Eens say was "What you doin Jenna?" Ellie said that she must stay with Jessie for part of the summer...you may have your hands full!! Let's talk soon! In-laws leave on Monday!! Love, Kim
Post a Comment