Thursday, November 13, 2008

Cabinets

All the cabinets are in. They turned out very nice, but not exactly what I thought they would be. The alder wood that the cabinet maker used was knotty, so they turned out more "rustic" looking then I would like, but the glaze and color is what I wanted.
This is the desk that is in the kitchen area. The girls will do all there art project here and homework. We will put there computer here, so they don't have to go into the office. This is part of Jessie's vanity. It is much bigger then I expected, which will be very handy the older the girls get. They will have to share this, it will have all the towels and other necessities.

This is the vanity in the master bath. It's extra tall for Jeff, but comes up to my.....chin. Just kidding, but it's rather tall.


Here are two pictures of the kitchen. The cabinet above the stove is not what I wanted. I had a picture of a cabinet like this one to show him some details I wanted, and then gave him another picture of what I really wanted, but needless to say.... I got this one. Oh well.








1 comment:

Gina said...

Shonna, I love your new kitchen cabinets....make sure you post pics of the kitchen when you get it done. I bet it will fantastic...Gina